Thursday, March 22, 2012

"You"

  You, a blessing to me.
   that i've waited for so long.

  You, who cheers me up,
  when i am sad.

  You, who gives me courage,
  when im hopeless.
  You, who gives me sweet memories,
  that i will bear everyday.

  You, who makes me smile,
  even in my down-east nights.

  You, who comfort me,
  when i have gripe.

  You who makes me realize,
  how wonderful love is.

  You, who makes me feel special,
  in ways you never see.

   You, whom i don't want to lose,
   for i can't imagine myself   living without you.

   You, whom i wish to spend my life with.

   You, my friend, my inspiration
   and my love.

   with a vow and bond of secrecy,
   for a love that last with eternity.
                                                                   -mia

8 comments:

  1. wow ang cute!!!! inlove na inlove si mam. its a nicfe feeling to love and be loved naalala ko tuloy nung dalaga pa ako

    ReplyDelete
  2. so touch naman sa post u....naka relate me...love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. naka relate ako dun ah.........nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe kanta pala...tingna nyo po ang late23.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kanta ang? gawa ko? haha ako lang po gumawa nyan,,parang tula sa mahal ko..ntingnan ko n po un,.

      Delete